To ensure we protect everyone from the misuse of images, we have established an Angel Policy for you to follow when you are working with our copyrighted designs. This policy protects all parties by ensuring that crafters who wish to sell their cards can. It also protects us as a business by ensuring that our designs are used in the correct way.
Please read the below policy carefully. If in doubt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look at any particular case in detail
- There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity or for profit, so long as they abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Handmade projects may be sold at permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers and over the Internet (excluding auction sites.) In selling handmade projects the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller and not a product of the company.
- Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All Hunkydory images and artwork are copyrighted which means they cannot be copied without permission. Therefore, each crafted item created for sale must be personally made by the individual and may not be copied or reproduced in any way. This includes graphic, digital, electronic or photocopying
- Digitally created projects must be for personal use only and resale is prohibited.
- You may not use Hunkydory Crafts images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks
Angel Policy for Hunkydory @ Home USB
- Our USB has been designed solely for printing purpose, and any manipulation of the artwork is not permitted
- Digital files must not be sold or printed and sold
- You can sell your cards and projects made with the USB designs as per our current policy
- You can also use in conjunction with your Brother Scan 'n' Cut to aid in cutting the designs